rss or email updates

The Fire Fly Manifesto: a blind review

Thursday



It gives both hope…and something to do.

It gives you a way to refocus your energy on coming out of the financial funk not only on sound footing, but with a new professional path defined not by the blind quest for false security and the illusion of success, but by equal helpings of passion and prosperity. And, it’s totally free, in fact, you don’t even need to give your e-mail to download it.

I endorse this to you without viewing it first.  Trust me.  Check out the Career Renegade.  Download the (10-page) Manifesto.  Go, "take a shot at doing what you love".  (Or, consider the alternative.)

1 reader reaction(s):

Anonymous said...

As someone who is not doing what I love but wishes I was (yeah, I am Pussy, hear me mewl) I can use all the inspiration I get.

Especially the free stuff.